Monday, October 1, 2012

Very Tired

I'm always very tired lately.

There's always a lot of things to do and a lot of things I want to do... But there isn't enough time anymore.

I want time to myself, time to do nothing at all... But that would be irresponsible... It's either I'm spreading myself out too thin or I'm not that great at life. Or this could be a health concern, I don't really know.

Work is getting more demanding. That's a good thing actually.

But school is just becoming tedious, I'm starting to remember how much I hated school back in college. I guess I just don't find it as exciting or as meaningful... Yet. And I guess that's what makes it so tiring. I spend the good half of my Saturday at school, effectively forfeiting my weekend. The only thing I get to do is eat dinner.

I really have to lighten my schedule next semester.

My legs are always aching and my head gets really heavy sometimes. But the worst feeling I get is that I'm always hungry.

At church last Sunday, the reading mentioned something like " if your hand causes you to sin, then you must cut off your hand...".

Maybe I should cut back on something?

No comments:

Post a Comment